Sunday, August 3, 2014

I found a new challenge!

          I'm going to try another challenge. I know, I know...I failed the drawing challenge rather quickly. But, I think this one will go a little smoother. For the first day of the challenge I'm going to use a little questionnaire thing that I found on Pinterest. Are you ready for it? Here it comes!

Writing Challenge Day #1: Basic things about yourself

  1. Full Name: Tara Schafer (sorry, not disclosing my middle name. You understand, right?)
  2. Zodiac sign: Libra
  3. 3 fears: Judgment, being insignificant, pigs
  4. 3 things I love: Reading, music, writing (obviously!)
  5. Best first date: Well, I had a date in a dream once...
  6. How tall am I?: 5'3 3/4" (the 3/4 is important, okay!)
  7. What do I miss?: I miss not having to worry about what I'm doing with my life. Being a kid was nice.
  8. What time was I born?: I don't know. Oddly, I don't remember it, really.
  9. Favorite color: All the colors between blue and green
  10. Do I have a crush?: No, not really.
  11. Favorite quote: "Not all those who wander are lost."
  12. Favorite place: Home
  13. Favorite food: Potatoes, bread, and cheese.
  14. Do I use sarcasm?: No, never. (<--that was sarcasm)
  15. What am I listening to right now?: Concerning Hobbits by Howard Shore (what else?)
  16.  First thing I notice in a new person?: I have absolutely no idea. Gender?
  17. Shoe size: 7
  18. Eye color: brown
  19. Hair color: brown
  20. Favorite style of clothing?: Jeans and hoodie.
  21. Ever done a prank call: Yes. I was a pizza man named Joe.
  22. Favorite movie: Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter. Can't decide...
  23. Favorite song: Currently, Oh, What a Life by American Authors
  24. Favorite band: Right now I have a slight obsession with American Authors.
  25. How do I feel right now?: Kind of tired, kind of hungry. Mostly in the mood to write.
  26. Someone I love: My family!
  27. My relationship with my parents: My previous suggests that it's pretty good, so...
  28. Favorite holiday: Christmas!
  29. Tattoos and piercings I have: I have my ears pierced (once). That's it.
  30. Tattoos and piercings I want: I'd like to get a small meaningful tattoo, but I don't have anything meaningful enough yet.
  31. Last book I read?: Four by Veronica Roth
  32. Do I ever get 'good morning' or 'good night' texts?: Nope.
  33. Have I ever kissed the last person I texted?: Most certainly not!! (it was my brother)
  34. When did I last hold hands?: With a boy? Never. With a girl? Probably last time I saw one of my friends (she's a hand holder. She's also one of the few people that actually read this. Love you!)
  35. How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?: 5-10 minutes
  36. Have I shaved my legs in the past three days?: Why, yes, I have. Just this morning actually.
  37. Where am I right now?: In front of the computer...typing...
  38. Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?: Reasonable, definitely reasonable. I hate music that's too loud. It isn't enjoyable for me.
Alright...well that was fun, wasn't it? You excited for day 2? I am!! This is already more fun than the drawing challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment