Thursday, August 21, 2014

Eight. That is the Day that I am on.

Day Number 8: Five Things From Your Bucket List

          Well, Crap. I already did ten things off of my bucket list. So, now what? I think I will just expand on the first five items on my bucket list. Are you cool with that? I am, so let's do it.
  1. Publish a book.  I love to write. This is like my biggest passion ever, alongside music (see cello). I've been writing stories for most of my life and I've been reading books since I could read. And I guess someday I'd like to be there for my readers as my favorite authors were for me. Wow, that was super cheesy. But still true. I want to be inspiring.
  2. Learn another language. I mostly just want to be fluent in another language so I can confuse the crap out of people. Bad reason, but that's just what it is. Also, learning another language is probably useful.
  3. Travel to New Zealand. I love Lord of the Rings!!!! (you honestly haven't figured this out yet?) I want to visit Hobbiton and see the sets of the movie. Also, New Zealand is beautiful. I would love to go there.
  4. Learn how to play cello. This is my second passion...music! My obsession with cello started when I heard 2cellos on Pandora.com. Since I already know how to play piano, flute, and piccolo, I figured I might as well add the cello. And it's gorgeous. Have you ever seen a more beautiful instrument? (if you have, don't tell me)
  5. Swim with dolphins. I know this is so cliché, but I still want to do it! I love water, swimming, and dolphins, so this is the perfect activity for me. Not to mention I'd be able to say I did it. So there.
Okay guys...22 more days. Can I finish it? Of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment