Friday, August 29, 2014

Day Ten

          Sorry guys, I know it's been awhile. But college started and I have to do adult things now and I can't just write like I'd like to. Oh well, I don't have class today, so here you go!

Writing Challenge Day Ten: Your Current Relationship, if Single Discuss How Single Life is
    Single life is, as usual, very single. I used to hate the fact that I was single. I let it get to me and make me sad. I've gotten much better at ignoring it. But there are some days (sometimes weeks) where the feeling of being alone is so overwhelming I feel like I can't breathe. Sometimes I feel like I am being crushed. Currently, it's hard to ignore it. I am sad and I am lonely. I don't know what it feels like to have someone love you for who you are and I want to. Desperately. I wish there was someone who wanted to know me, for me. And when I realize that no one does, I don't feel worth anything. I am being crushed. But it will pass...it always does. And when it does, I can revel in all my single glory. I will be happy again.For the time being, however, I think I'll just let myself be sad. It's healthy to be sad every once in a while, right? Regardless, it's always easiest to write my story when I feel like this. So, I think I'll do that. I promise the next post will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment