Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Writing Challenge Day Two

          I realize that technically this is the third day of the writing challenge. I'll explain why in the challenge portion. But, to make up for it, I'll try to do two prompts today.

Writing Challenge Day 2: Something you're looking forward to in the next twelve months

         Unlimited internet! I am so excited! The reason I couldn't post yesterday was because we had run out of internet. However, now I am babysitting, and I can use their internet. Hooray! I am also excited to (hopefully) go to the Dominican Republic this winter, either late December or early January. It will be my first time traveling out of the country, which is huge! Okay, I lied. I went to Canada when I was six, which is technically out of the country. But come on, Canada is essentially the upper peninsula! (I apologize to any Canadians who find that offensive.) Let's see, what else am I excited for? Well, school starts up in a couple of weeks, and while I'm not excited to start college, I am excited to hopefully make some new friends. Kind of. I'm not very good with people, so we shall see how it goes. I'm excited for The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon. And I'm already kind of excited for Christmas. Yes, I'm one of those people. I love going to Bronner's and listening to Christmas music as soon as it comes on the radio. (STAR 105.7!) I'm excited for Mockingjay to come out in theatres. And I guess that's all for now. I'll start the next writing challenge soon, but at the moment there is a hungry baby screaming for some food. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment