Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Day of FOUR!

          Just a side note, FOUR! I cannot wait to purchase Divergent on DVD!! (Yes, I am a geeky fangirl. Get over it.)

Writing Challenge Day 4: 25 Things to do Before Your Next Birthday

          Well, my birthday will be here in a measly 2 months and a few days. So I won't have time to do many things. Keeping this in mind, I'll make it a list of plausible things to do before my next birthday.

  1. Start college
  2. Get a job
  3. Attend a marching competition to support my old band
  4. Go to a high school football game and actually be part of the crowd
  5. Go to a beach
  6. Make a friend
  7. Clean my room (this actually needs to be on the list)
  8. Beat Zelda: Ocarina of Time (I'm only on the forest temple...long way to go)
  9. Try to make a recipe I have saved on Pinterest
  10. Get new strings for my cello
  11. Learn how to play cello
  12. Find a new song to learn on piano
  13. Be able to do at least 5 pull ups.
  14. Borrow a Christina Perri CD from my friend (I forgot to last week...)
  15. Purchase Oh, What a Life (An American Authors Album)
  16. Read The Mime Order!! (which I actually can't do. It comes out in January.)
  17. Read the Selection series and the Matched series to appease my sister
  18. Watch all of the Lord of the Rings movies in order
  19. Make a cake! Yum...
  20. Have one good day of babysitting
  21. Get together with my cousins
  22. Go garage saling!
  23. Run another 5K
  24. Learn elvish (because, why not?)
  25. Make a wish on my birthday cake candles

No comments:

Post a Comment