Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 25

Writing Challenge Day #25: What Made Your Day Special?
          Currently, it's only 8:20 in the morning, so not much has really happened yet. I suppose this is a post that I should write in the evening. But I am in the mood to write now! So I'll start with what has made my day special so far, and maybe I'll add on to it later. Well, today was my last day riding in to school with my carpool, so it was bittersweet. I'm going to miss seeing them. But I am thankful for my job, even if it means I can't ride with them anymore. It was also nice to drive to the carpool this morning. I feel like I never actually drive anymore. I miss my truck. And so far, I think that's it. I suppose I'll have to wait until later in the day to post this, when I have more to write about.
          Well, now it's 12:50, and there hasn't been that much to make today special. Same stats class, same lunch, same building...This Thursday is no more special than the last how many Thursdays. I still have quite a bit of day left, so hopefully something will happen, but who knows. Maybe I'll just go home and go to bed (that would definitely make today special. I am so tired.) I'll come back around three-ish probably, let you know if anything special happens.
          Okay. 3:19. I got to come home, put my pajamas on, and watch Red Band Society (my newest show, still decided how much I like. Or not.) Which I guess, in a way, is pretty special. Sure my day was kind of boring. But I'm sure there were other people who had days way worse than mine, which makes mine pretty special. On that note, I'll end this with a quote. More tomorrow!

“There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all.” -The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment