Thursday, March 8, 2018

Books of 2017

I failed to do a New Year's post, so this is a bit late. But I did want to give you all a list of the books in 2017 in the same style I did for 2016. So here it is!

January

  • The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon * * * * *
  • The Girl She Used To Be by David Cristofano *
  • Abducting Abby by S.E. Smith *
  • Twilight by Stephanie Meyer * * *
  • New Moon by Stephanie Meyer * *
  • Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer * * *
  • Heaven in His Arms by Lisa Ann Verge * *
  • Yellowstone Heart Song by Peggy Henderson * *

February

  • Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer * * *
  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn * * *
  • Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel * * * * *

March


April

  • The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh * * * *
  • Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig * * * *
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard * * * *

May

  • Passenger by Alexandra Bracken * * * *
  • Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken * * * *
  • Normal by Danielle Pearl * * *

June

  • Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard * * * *
  • King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard * * * *
  • Finding Peace by Lisa Shea * *
  • The Fall Up by Aly Martinez * * *

July


August

  • Just Listen by Sarah Dessen * * * * *
  • She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell * * * *

September

  • The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien * * * * *
  • The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien * * * * *

October

  • The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien * * * * *
  • The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis * * * *
  • The Magician's Nephew by C. S. Lewis * * * *
  • Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis * * * * 
  • The Voyage of the Dawntreader by C.S. Lewis * * * *
  • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis * * * *

November

  • The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis * * * *
  • Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis  * * *
  • Perelandra by C.S. Lewis * * *
  • The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis * * * *
  • The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis * * *

December

  • Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis * * * *

I always love how the books reflect my life at certain points in the year. I was really happy in March. You can tell because I read a lot of books, they were all good books, and I did book reviews on most of them. That was a happy month for me. It was halfway through June that things took a turn for the worse. I started reading crappy books and then throughout the summer I hardly read at all. From September through December, I only read books that I was required to read for a class. It's been a hard year. Hopefully this one is better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment