Saturday, April 25, 2015

Book Challenge Day 3


Day 3: Spring Time

For my Spring Time book, I honestly didn't know what to pick. Should it be a book that takes place during spring? Or should it be one that I happened to read in spring? Maybe find a book with spring in the title...? As you can tell, I was having a hard time picking a book, which is why I've taken so long to put up another post. But then something happened today, and I happen to find this perfect, even if it is a bit of a stretch. I was at a garage sale at my grandpa's house (where I was selling some of my belongings) and I was the only one there and it was boring. I picked up Juliet by Anne Fortier, one of my old books that I never read, but always meant to, and started to read it. I got to page ten and this photo strip fell out. It was from my junior year prom and it took me back to that spring and how fun it was. It was a good memory. So, even though I've never actually read this book, I think I'm still allowed to use it for the book challenge.


“By the time we left college, I had become my own image: a dandelion in the flower bed of society. Kinda cute, but still a weed.” -Juliet by Anne Fortier

No comments:

Post a Comment