Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Books, again

          I know, I know...it's been about two weeks since I've been on here. If it makes you feel any better, I have thought about writing a lot. I just haven't actually gotten around to writing. But I'm doing now, so you can be happy now! Hooray!
           Who cares, you're thinking. We just want to read the last writing challenge. Well, I gave it some thought...and I'm not going to do the last writing challenge. At least not yet. I'm not ready for the challenge to be over and I'm not ready to write the last challenge (it's a tough one, okay?) So, don't worry, you will get the last one eventually, just not today. Probably not any time in this month either. But, I am doing something else exciting. I found another list (surprise) of 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime. As I read the books I'll keep you updated and maybe put on book reviews as I finish them. In the meantime, here's a list of books that are on the list that I've already read:


  1. A Serious of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
  2. Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
  3. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
  4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (duh)
  5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  6. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
  7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  8. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  9. The Great Gatsby by J.D. Salinger
  10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  11. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  12. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein
  13. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
  14. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Fourteen of them done, not bad. Also, I'd like to apologize that this is super short, I just don't really have a topic to write about at the moment. I promise, cross my heart, that'll I'll have something at least a little more interesting next time. (Also, about the quotes at the bottom...sometimes I might do quotes about books, instead of from books. Just so you don't get confused.)


"The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared." -The Giver by Lois Lowry

No comments:

Post a Comment