Friday, May 15, 2015

Book Challenge Day 6

Day 6: Edition
I don't have any limited edition books or anything. However, there was one series that immediately came to mind when I was thinking of different editions (basically different covers). I read Across the Universe and A Million Suns by Beth Revis and I loved them. I (im)patiently waited for the third and final book to come out, only to be severely disappointed with a cover that didn't match the first two. They then proceeded to change the other covers. What is this?!? I understand that the new covers are more gender neutral, and therefore appealing to a wider range of young adults. I also tend to like originals better. (For instance, the new Harry Potter covers will never do it for me. I like the old ones.) So there you have it, I like this edition better.


"'I'm sorry.' The two most inadequate words in the English language." -A Million Suns by Beth Revis

No comments:

Post a Comment